Friday, July 8, 2011

visit from my sister

i am trying to get things figured out here in the blog world. i kinda feel like a freshman in high school on the first day of school...intimidated by all the upper class confidence. just trying to find my way. i will get there, slowly but surely.

my sister is coming into town from georgia on saturday. so excited to see her!! her daughter is only 6 days younger then my son...we were pregnant at the same exact time and didn't even know each other was trying to get pregnant...when i called her to tell her i was pregnant...she asked when i was due and i said december 24...and she said "that is two weeks before my due date"...dead pause...followed by screaming!!! she was due jan 6.  i ended up having my son 12/21 and she had her daughter 12/27. craziness for the grandparents!!! anyway, she is coming for a visit and we are all thrilled to see them!! the time always flies when they are here so we will try and soak up all the goodness of sisterhood and cousinhood in the short time we are allotted.

not a fan of this font either...am i a font snob? just not liking the selection i have. maybe it will look different when this posts. but i suppose if that is my biggest complaint of the day, i am pretty lucky, eh?

i got my first comment yesterday...i felt giddy!! is that normal?? a comment from a complete stranger made my day. cheap thrills from blogland...bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment